Digital Numeric Inflation System
The quiet Digital Numeric Inflation System allows you to adjust the softness or firmness of the mattress with the simple push of a button.
Here are a couple of tips on how to use the system:
- Only one control can activate the pump at a time.
- The numeric readout will allow you to adjust the mattress pressure in increments of 5 up to 100. The lower the number, the softer the feel.
- To inflate: press FIRM button. The number on the screen will increase. To stop inflation at anytime, push the 'plush' or 'firm' button. The pump will stop automatically when the pressure reaches the maximum.
- To deflate: press PLUSH button. The number on the screen will decrease. To stop deflation at anytime, push the 'plush' or 'firm' button. The pump will stop automatically when the pressure reaches 5.
- The overall number and pressure can vary based on the temperature changes within your bedroom.
- CSL (Comfort Set Level): Press 'set' button and hold for 2 seconds to set the memory.
- Once SET, the comfort level will be displayed on screen for 3 seconds
PLEASE NOTE: While filling chambers it is normal for the pump to turn off and on intermittently as it is allowing pressure to balance between pump and chambers to ensure accurate support set point readings.